Trials of Marriage
  • ·         “We cant live in fear. We need to just live the gospel and summon our faith and get answers to our prayers and go forward. And that’s the way it’s always been done.”

When we live in fear it could mean that we are living in a debilitating way. A way where nothing good can come because we aren’t trying and reaching out. Fear keeps us still, hinders our thoughts. All we can achieve that is good and accomplishable without fear. For me, every day, I try to face my fears. I say to myself “its payed off it the past, it should and will pay off now” when I doubt working on something scary to me.
  • ·         Cheryl C. Lant  mentioned; a perfect family is not “one without challenges, but one that has challenges and is working toward solving them with the help of our Father in Heaven.”

I think that everyone wants a perfect family free of fault when with each other. The quote to me means everyone can feel wonderful because your perfect for trying to be. Alone we can only do so much, but with some scars and staining we can be the perfect family not from where were at but where we are willing to try and become.
  • ·         James Thurber “love is what you go through together”

My favorite speaker quoted someone else saying the above words. The greatest constant source of love found on earth is in a marriage. And if you think love helps bind people which usually can have fun, share life, but also very much work on growing in respectable character. Marriage is where I can see this quote having sense of depth, for what it’s worth.

Comments